Financial Record Keeping
Record keeping is a key ingredient in the success or failure of rental income property. Value is created in “Net Operating Income” and physical asset condition. All to often we find owners of property who cannot produce accurate operating cost records for their property which hampers decision making concerning investment planning.
Landmark Management Services can help!
We offer owners who like to be “hands on” with maintenance, repairs, tenant relations, screening and lease enforcement with an opportunity to off-load the burden of daily bookkeeping service.
We can offer:
- Central Collections
- Positng monthly rental amounts
- Posting of late payment penalties
- Maintenance of books and records on a “cash basis” or “accrual basis”
- Tenant Ledgers
- Vendor Ledgers
- Tenant Account setup and maintenance
- Monthly reporting including
- Income Statement and Budgeted Income Statement
- Year to Date totals
- Balance Sheet
- Rent Roll
- Check Register
- Accounts Payable processing
- Monthly Bank Account reconciliation
- Interim A/R reports for delinquency
We also can offer “real time” on-line information for an additional cost.