Common Interest Developments
- Homeowner Associations (Planned Unit Devleopments/Home Owner Associations)
- Condominium Associations
- Cooperative Housing Developments
Keeping abreast of the currently changing laws and regulations concerning “Common Interest Developments” is a burden many associations overlook or ignore. As the state changes its approach with legislative laws governing common interest developments, many associtions find themselves to be out of compliance with current laws which affects current operations and future values of the property owned.
The difficulty in management of associations is further complicated by governing documents that may not reflect current regulations, boards of directors who have become inactive in the day to day operation of the community or developments who are unable to find owners who are willing to serve the community. Generally boards of directors are elected by the unit owners and then the board appoints/elects people to an “executive committee” for management decisions.
Landmark Management Services can help!
We can assist association boards in the day to day operations by:
- Providing management infrastructure
- Collections of assessments
- Communications to unit owners
- Timely payment of operation costs
- Participation in annual budget preparation and review
- Reserve Study Review
- Reserve Account Administration
- CC&R enforcement
- Monthly budgeted reporting
- Monthly bank account reconciliation
- Sub-contractor administration
- Central office support